M.C. in Bel-Air M.C. in Bel-Air

THE REWARD IS A LIE! :'(

Fivtened!

Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

Hey =]

Been a long time since we spoke to each other, and this is a real good episode, I'm gnna get onto AIM a bit more so we can talk since I'm actually on the PC more these days. This is yet another amazing flash movie of one of my favourite series on Newgrounds, Blockhead; and whats more, you submitted it on my birthday! =P =D

Koopa VS A Dragonfly Koopa VS A Dragonfly

1st Movie?

Tbh, It isn't exactly front page material, but for your 1st movie, this is pretty good =D I can see potential in your works. =]

Crazy Pong 2.0 Crazy Pong 2.0

You know...

Well, all I can say is, you know what'd be good in this game?

Beatable AI...

Difficult to kill Difficult to kill

Wow...

I don't think this game will be hard to kill at all, it's awful... 0_o

It doesn't even look finished... Lol.

Blam material definetly.

0/5
0/10

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Good game.

Usually games like this don't have anything to keep them driving, I found that this one did, with the shop and the amount of upgrades avaliable it kept me wanting to play to get even further.

When I saw the name in the portal entries I thought it would something stupid, but I was wrong and I helped save this submission. :) :P

Very fun game, one of my favourite ones on NewGrounds so far!

10/10

Caribbean Blue Binaural Loop+* Caribbean Blue Binaural Loop+*

A lot of warmth to this track. Really nice to listen to. :)

Chronamut responds:

thanks man - I plan on doing a full version of this song with 8-bittized vocals and everything.. this is just a taste of what is to come!

thanks for the review and longtime fandom B34T1N!

-shawn-

Infinity {durn} Infinity {durn}

Love it! :D

Hey man, this piece is really nice, sounds like you experimented a lot on this, the drums make it sound like it isn't a House track at times weirdly enough, I just think it's how the track meshes together though. Love all the synths put into here, the sidechaining, the nicely sounding mixdown. (I sidechain basically everything, so I love to hear other artists sidechaining too. xD) But yeah man, I really love this track, you seem to have put a lot of work into it, if I were to give it any criticism at all, all I can think of is maybe turning the delay on the background bells a little, but that's really all I can think of at the moment. D:

It's not like me, since I usually tear a song apart and find about a million things someone should change, but you have left me kind of stumped. I noticed the song kind of reminded me of reminded me of Netsky, which is odd since he's a whole different genre, but I think it's the melody reminded me of the one he uses a lot haha :). Great job mate, congrats with the fiance thing, hope it goes well for you two and my best wishes are with you! :D

10/10

Maybe check out my music when you get the time too? :D

durn responds:

Haha, yeah, I do love side-chaining. It basically opened up a whole world of production for me. First song I ever tried sidechaining on was Summer Solace and it received huge accolades so the process will always hold a warm spot in my heart (hence the name of one of my other tracks :D).

Agreed, the delay on the bell lead that comes in halfway through the song is a bit much, though I think it's the sharpness of the synth itself that makes the delay not as enjoyable. Could probably have eq'd it a little better.

Aye, a few people've said my melodies would be hot in a DnB tune, I just can't seem to get those crisp-ass sounding drums though, hopefully propellerhead will release a sweet DnB refill at some point.

Thanks for the congratulations on the engagement! :D It's great news, she's a wonderful woman.

I will (and did) check out your stuff! :D

SNV - Illusion of Time SNV - Illusion of Time

Great Job!

I love the sidechained melody and the higher synth over the top, reminds me of Boys Noize haha. I love sidechaining stuff, I sidechain a lot of stuff in my music. :P But anyway, I did spot one pretty major flaw in this song, I'm not picking at you or anything, just trying to help you out (I shouldn't need to explain I'm trying to help really, but so many people on here these days can't take criticism) But once things kicked in, I could no longer hear your drums, I think a good mixdown should fix it though, sidechain any lowends that may be cancelling out the kick, give the kick a good EQ and for the rest of the drum samples, EQ those too, EQ all of your drums, trust me, it takes time and it's a pain in the arse but the end result is worth it!

If you need any help with it just chuck me a PM or whatever. :)

9/10

Maybe check out my music sometime soon aswell? :D

battleshield responds:

Oh well, my speakers are specially pitched to my liking, so yeah it's possible that it sounds weaker on normal speakers. My bad.

Tnx for your review and ofcourse I'll check out your music too :)

Meditation Meditation

Nice piece!

This is a very nice piece, the attention to detail is outstanding!
It's great that the art portal is finally here because now people can see even more of the talent that the Newgrounds community holds.

The only problem I had with the picture is how the face looks too happy in my personal opinion, I think a straight face would have made a more powerful look.

You're very talented with art by the looks of this and I think you should always try to go to the next level, make something that will take weeks, could be very rewarding for you. =)

Good luck for the future.

9/10

Awesome!

tyokio responds:

I definatly agree, a more serious face would have added to the feeling of this piece. I like the Art Portal too because before I would upload 1 flash a year because they took so long to make, now I can upload more activly.

Thanks for the comment C: